NHS Covid Pass information
The NHS COVID Pass shows a patient’s COVID-19 vaccination details or test results and is needed for foreign travel or attendance at events in England asking for proof of COVID-19 status. For information about the NHS COVID Pass, please click here.
Alternatively please visit the Somerset CCG’s website here.
Many people with COVID will recover within a few days or weeks, but for some the effects of COVID unfortunately last longer. Long COVID is now recognised and defined as:
- ongoing symptomatic COVID-19: having signs and symptoms of COVID-19 for 4-12 weeks
- Post COVID-19 Syndrome: signs and symptoms that develop during or after Covid-19 and continue for more than 12 weeks and are not explained by an alternative diagnosis
For further information and support to self-manage Long COVID, please visit Your Covid Recovery.
The practice operates from a small building. Vulnerable patients are continuing to attend the practice for face to face care, and it is therefore important that we minimise the risk to patients and staff to ensure the practice continues to operate safely.
Initial consultations with our Clinical Team will be conducted by telephone or video. When making a request, it can be helpful to provide a photograph to help the clinician. In discussing your care, if the clinician feels it is necessary and appropriate to see you in person, they will arrange this with you.
When attending the practice we ask you to co-operate with us to keep everyone safe:
- wear a mask when in the building. A surgical mask will be provided on entry if you do not have one.
- arrive on time for your appointment to keep waiting to a minimum
- let us know you have arrived
- if you need to book a follow up appointment, please call us or use Klinik rather than book at the Reception Desk.
We know that other shops and businesses have reopened, but each premises has to consider what is safe in its own environment.
Somerset Vaccination Programme
For further information including details about the different vaccinations currently being offered in Somerset, please visit here.